DON’T WORRY. WE’LL HANDLE THE TICKETS.
If you’re planning an event, you already have enough to worry about. Why not let the experts take care of the tickets? Regardless of where your event will be held or how large a crowd you expect, we can provide cost-effective ticketing with excellent customer service for you and your patrons. Your money stays in the community, and your event is seen by everyone who visits our website or our box office.
- an online purchasing option with no convenience fees;
- an in-person purchasing option in a downtown location staffed seven days a week;
- the ability to order over the phone with the help of the local BCT Box Office staff; and
- access to staff who can answer questions about your event seven days a week.
- freeing yourself from printing and tracking tickets and handling payments;
- the support of professional staff who are invested in the success of your event;
- the convenience of printed tickets if you want to make in-person sales and give complimentary tickets to your sponsors or artists;
- additional promotion of your event in the box office and via social media;
- contact information for patrons purchasing tickets to your event to help you build an ongoing relationship with them; and
- a single settlement check received within a few days of your event as payment for your ticket sales minus fees owed.
The box office is staffed seven days a week by one of our two box office co-managers. They can be reached at the main box office number, 812.323.3020, or at their shared email account, firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, the managers work with box office associates, who are often students. They are trained to provide excellent customer service to your patrons, leaving the managers free to work with you on your events. Feel free to drop in or call any time you have a question, idea, or concern and would like to chat with a manager. In addition, the BCT’s associate director, Rebecca Stanze, is available as a resource regarding ticketing and marketing your event. If you’d like to schedule a meeting or phone call for a more in-depth discussion of your ticketing options and the process, please contact her at 812.323.3023 or email@example.com. We are here to support you and to help your event be successful. Please use us as a resource!
Our 2017 Ticket Sales Agreement (a Word document to be completed electronically) includes more information on ticketing fees and the process. When you are ready to get started, complete the agreement and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 48 hours, we’ll send you a link to your ticketing page for use in promoting your event via email, social media, web, etc. In print, you’ll want to advertise that tickets are available at bctboxoffice.org, 812.323.3020, or 114 E. Kirkwood Avenue. Within three days after your event, you’ll receive a report on your ticket sales and patrons, and your settlement check will be mailed.
Want to sell tables of eight in addition to individual tickets? Need to collect t-shirt sizes for all ticket holders? Want your tickets to go on sale at 2:22pm on February 22nd? Planning an early bird price and a day-of-show price in addition to your regular price? Want to skip paper tickets altogether? We can accommodate most special requests! Just chat with your friendly box office manager about your needs.
Information for Your Patrons
Check out the information and policies we provide for ticket purchasers to learn more about the process from the patron’s point of view.